When banks say “no” we take a Second Look
SELFi specializes in finding mortgage solutions for customers that do not fit bank guidelines. Loan programs include:
- Purchase or cash-out down to 500 credit score
- FHA purchase with only 3.5% down
- VA cash-out to 100% of the appraised value with 500 min credit score.
- FHA cash-out to 80% of the appraised value with 500 minimum credit score
- No Doc investment property financing
- Bank statement only for Self-Employed
- Mortgage lates or housing event are okay
- Foreign nationals with no SSN or ITIN required
Honest advice. Licensed mortgage coaches. Tell us how we can help:
Real solutions. Not a guilt trip.
Life happens. We get it. There is no judgement here. We love to help people consolidate debt, purchase a dream home, or get on better financial footing.
How we take a Second Look:
1. Review your options
2. Apply online, quickly and securely
SELFi matches your application with the lender best suited for your particular situation. We do not sell your data. Instead we guide you every step of the way.
3. Close your loan
Our most frequent question: What’s the catch?
“SELFi helped my clients with a really difficult REO. They had to go through three lenders before finding someone who would help their unique situation, but SELFi was with them every step of the way, and made it happen. My clients are so happy with their new home!
– Jean A, CA Real Estate Agent
We’ve worked with a few different mortgage companies and brokers over the years, and SELFi was hands down the best.
– Jack M., CA
“SELFi was able to help me when every other lender said no.”
– Melba S., FL
Trusted. Experienced. Secure.
SELFi is a digital mortgage broker and a licensed corporation. Our NMLS ID # is 1724835.
The founder of SELFi has helped over 1,000 homeowners with their mortgage.
We’re serious about security and use bank level standards to ensure your personal information is securely stored.
We do not sell your information. We do not call you non-stop. We never bait and switch.
Our mission is to help you achieve financial freedom.
When lenders say no, we take a second look.